Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jake and Miles have been busy...


So busy that it's been hard for me to get many pictures. They are taking a nap right now after a big morning. We went to play with our friends in the neighborhood...sweet little twin girls named Angel and Bella. We checked out all of their toys and then headed to lunch. Twice as many little people than big people. It was fun, but I had my hands full and couldn't get pictures.

This weekend I'm taking the boys to Houston for Lucy's 2 year birthday party. Hopefully I'll get some pictures from that and some of them hanging out with Great Grandma while we're there. They really enjoyed her this past weekend and even got to Skype with her last night! Here are a few random shots.


They have been really into these hats that they got last summer. Here is Miles sporting his, along with a sweet expression on his face.
Lucy and Jake had a little kissy-fest when we got into Houston last time
Playing in their fort (under the table)
Playing puzzles on their table
Helping Mama with the laundry
Miles and Jake Skyping with Great Grandma!

Jake woke up a little earlier than Miles from his nap and we had some solo time. First we read some books and Jake is so cool that he had to wear his shades.
I pulled out the old Moses Baskets because I'm reorganizing. Miles and Jake saw them and I explained that when they were little babies they used to go night-night in the baskets (both boys in the same basket!). They were super into it and just kept getting in, going night-night, getting out, and doing it all over. (See the small picture at the top of the blog to see them sleeping soundly in one basket).

1 comment:

Laura said...

Alison , they are just the sweetest little boys. What cute pictures. Thanks for sharing. Yep I bet they are busy!