I had so much fun with the boys on Monday. But it was really about them having fun. I feel like every week I find something new that we can do that I thought would be too challenging with the 2:1 adult:child ratio. This week it was the Zilker Zephyr at Zilker Park. They love that train and I think I was honestly convinced that one of them was going to jump overboard. I did have to keep a hold on both of them but they were wonderful and we had a blast!
Please excuse my appearance...we were post-trail when we rode the train.

Jake seriously wore those glasses all day. Cool guy.

Patiently waiting to board the train.

2 comments:
Who is that cool cat in the Thomas shades?
That looks like fun. glad you are finding all those fun things to do with you. Can't believe he keeps his glasses on so well.
Post a Comment