We had a great father's day weekend with lots of together time. It was great because Peter has been traveling pretty regularly and we all miss him while he's gone. So...we packed the fun in this weekend. We went to Town Lake, swimming, ate at Guerros and watched some live music afterwards, rode scooters and went to the Cherrywood Coffee House to see J & M's favorite children's band perform. I didn't get pictures of everything but here is what I managed... (and yes, I realize that I didn't get a picture of Peter with the boys for Father's Day...I will get one soon!)
Happy Father's Day, Peter! We are so lucky and thankful to have the best dad ever!!
Miles discovered tetherball this weekend.

Jake playing the bongos. You can't really tell from the picture but he is wildly dancing around while he plays.

Miles on his scooter.

Jake scooting.

Miles & mama dancing to the music...
No comments:
Post a Comment